Taste & Toast will amaze your senses by celebrating all things New York. Step into the exceptional teaching kitchens of the Institute of Culinary Education, take in breathtaking views of the city and learn innovative tastes and techniques prepared by industry experts. Its an filled with incredible food & drinks to celebrate past, present and future leaders, food programs and organizations that will continue to shape the future of food. Learn about the evening’s full lineup here.
The evening’s event is generously hosted by The Institute of Culinary Education.
Take in the city’s breathtaking skyline as you wander the state-of-the-art kitchens from one fascinating experience to the next and sampling goods from Brooklyn Brewery, Eves Cidery, La Boite, Sfoglini Pasta, New York Distillery and more. Among the highlights:
- A bean-to-bar chocolate lab with world renowned Michelin chef Michael Laiskonis
- Explore the future of urban botany in ICE’s farm-to-classroom urban farm
- Learn about the fascinating Billion Oyster Project as you slurp and learn about bi-valves
- Expand your spice quotient with chef Lior Lev Sercarz
- Taste history with a sampling of heirloom grains as part of a NYC Greenmarket project
- Last but not least, learn about urban distillery with experts from The Shanty, New York’s renowned urban booze maker
The evening culminates with dinner curated by ICE chefs. Ticket price includes all food and beverages.
All proceeds go to The Culinary Trust. The Culinary Trust supports innovative programs that solve issues associated with hunger, tackles and food literacy and promotes excellence in food writing as it relates to critical issues in the culinary world.
Last year’s event sold out fast, so don’t delay. It’s an incredible line-up of chefs, tastings and a chance to mingle with industry experts. Click the button below to buy your tickets and join us as we Taste & Toast the 40th Anniversary of IACP!